Safety Watch have been experts in the smoke alarm compliance industry for over 13 years. We complete thousands of inspections each year and have been preparing for the 2022 legislation since it was announced.
- We have increased our workforce with skilled electricians that are fully trained in the 2022 legislation
- We have expanded our backend capabilities and customer service team to support our customers and technicians
- We offer competitive prices for ongoing compliance checks starting at just $79/year
- We have a dedicated Upgrade Specialist, Ashleigh who is here to help property managers handle quoting and communication with their landlords regarding the upgrade
- We have a bank of resources and templates to help property managers educate and communicate landlords requirements with a simple step by step action plan.
- We have chosen premium supplier Cavius. Their alarms come with a 10 year warranty, are made with superior components and their performance is outstanding in the harsh Queensland climate with a less than 1% failure rate
- We offer a range of payment plans including Zip Pay to help your landlord manage the cost of the upgrades
Find out more about the 2022 legislation or contact us today to book your properties in.